A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Yorg is a free open source racing game for Windows, OSX and Linux.
The main elements of the game are:
- third person visual perspective;
- 8 different pilots to choose from;
- 8 different cars (at the moment, but much more to come!);
- 5 different tracks (as above, this is just the current state of art, our designers are already working on more of them);
- power-ups (who said cheating is for losers?);
- weapons (oh yes, you will fire your enemies up!);
- championships (so you can show you it wasn't just a one time luck!);
- multiplayer (because is funnier to rule over friends, than over machines! Planned for release 0.9);
- joypad support, particle effects and several performance improvements will be published as soon as Panda3D 1.10 will be released.
The current stable release is 0.8 but, of course, a lot is still to be developed: some of the next releases are already planned, as you can see, but much more is on development.
More informations and news on Yorg's status can be found at our blog.
“This new release includes important changes that improve the playable experience to a great extent and also several new features.” (Jugando En Linux)
“It all looks very well made; anyone looking for some arcady action racing should give this a try!” (Free Game News)“The whole reminds a bit the recently released Micro Machines World Series.” (Holarse)
NB Disable shaders and reduce cars' number in order to play on
PS Please, consider supporting us! ;) Thank you!
Click download now to get access to the following files: