A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Yorg is a free open source racing game for Windows, OSX and Linux.
The main elements of the game are:
- third person visual perspective;
- 8 different drivers to choose from;
- 8 different cars (at the moment, but much more to come!);
- 7 different tracks (as above, this is just the current state of art, our designers are already working on more of them);
- power-ups (who said cheating is for losers?);
- weapons (oh yes, you will fire your enemies up!);
- championships (so you can show you it wasn't just a one time luck!);
- multiplayer (because is funnier to rule over friends, than over machines!);
- local multiplayer (planned for release 0.11);
- joypad support, particle effects and several performance improvements will be published as soon as Panda3D 1.10 will be released.
The current stable release is 0.10 but, of course, a lot is still to be developed: some of the next releases are already planned, as you can see, but much more is on development.
More informations and news on Yorg's status can be found at our blog.
"Yorg is a very fun racing game in the style of MicroMachines, and we recommend all of you to try without further delay." (Jugando En Linux)
"I think they've got a great start here and it could really turn into something awesome if they keep on developing it." (GamingOnLinux)
"Yorg is already giving a lot of fun right now. The tracks are quite substantial, varied and challenging." (LinuxCommunity)
“It all looks very well made; anyone looking for some arcady action racing should give this a try!” (Free Game News)
“The whole reminds a bit the recently released Micro Machines World Series.” (Holarse)
NB Disable shaders and reduce cars' number in order to play on
PS Please, consider supporting us! ;) Thank you!
|Updated||10 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||3D, Arcade, open-source, panda3d|
|License||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Scottish Gaelic; Gaelic, Galician, Italian|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Links||Homepage, Source code, Twitter, Blog, Patreon, Community|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Yorg 0.10 has been released!44 days ago
- Video of the moon trackSep 02, 2018
- Yorg 0.9 has been released!Jun 19, 2018
- Video of the snowy trackJan 25, 2018
- Some renderings of our next track: snow!Jan 08, 2018
- Yorg 0.8 has been released!Dec 02, 2017
- DriftingNov 12, 2017
- Video of the city trackOct 21, 2017